Lord Jesus, I'm sorry for the times I sin, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus,
I'm sorry for the times I sin, but thank you for forgiving me.

Lord Jesus, I am really nervous in the thought of seeing ###, because I do not know where I stand with her, Lord I pray it is made really clear of where we stand with one another, but I also pray when it's clearly revealed we will both be so full of happiness and joy and celebration and sheer delight, because I pray ### does feel the same about me as I do about her, and that she can and does want to have and enjoy a loving relationship with me, be the closest of friends as well as lovers and grow into a beautiful life-long marriage.

Lord please give me the reassurance that I am doing all that I can to have a loving relationship and also for my finances to greatly improve, please intercede on my behalf and please manifest this BIG!! breakthrough with my whole financial situation, please send me a lump sum to clear my credit card and over draft, Lord Jesus, I know and believe in my heart that it's all about to happen, thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I broke up with her because we seemed to be going in a bad way and we will hurt each other. There was also constant anxiety and it seemed it was just sooo hard!!! Although, the way I ended up asking her to be my woman was so swift and quick. I keep on feeling she is my wife but I have no...
Replies
9
Views
194
Dear Jesus I'm sorry for the many times I have sinned against you. Jesus, my daughter will be sentenced on Friday, 12 July. Jesus you have blessed her with 2 beautiful boys. They're now 5 and 7 years old. She's divorced and her ex only gives her $300 for maintenance of the two boys. She works...
Replies
8
Views
391
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY THERE IS NO WAY FOR SATAN ### ### ### ### TO EVER CONTACT ME GREATLY THRU MUSIC EVER AGAIN GREATLY EVIL JERKS LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVERMORE GREATLY GET OUT OF MY BACK OFF OF MY BACK OUT OF MY ENERGY GREATLY NO WAY THRU MUSIC OR HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,202
Messages
16,797,106
Members
649,758
Latest member
Phroastardeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom