LORD JESUS I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
LORD JESUS I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS I PRAY TOTAL MIGHTLY BREAKTHROUGH IN FINDING THE MAKEUP I DESIRE YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE TRIED TO GET THIS YOU KNOW HOW MANY PRODUCTS I HAVE PUT IN THE BIN GAVE AWAY NO MORE I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR THE PARTICULAR FOUNDATION TINTED MOSTURISER I DESIRE WITH THE RIGHT TEXTURE COLOUR TONE CONSISTENCY THAT IS UPLIFTING TRANSFORMING I COMMAND THIS MADE PRODUCED ON THE SHELVES ABUNDANTLY AT GREAT PRICES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME EVERY SINGLE MAKEUP COMPANY IN ### ### ALL THE CHEAPER COMPANIES TO PRODUCE THIS TYPE KING OF MAKEUP ABUNDANTLY WITHOUT DELAY LORD MAKE THEM DO THIS GIVE THEM THE WISDOM DESIRE RIGHT INGREDIENTS TO DO THIS I PRAY FOR TOTAL MIGHTLY BREAKTHROUGH IN THIS NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND MY MAKEUP BAG FULL AS SOON POSSIBLE WITH ALL THE MAKEUP I DESIRE LORD MAKE THIS HAPPEN SOON IN JESUS NAME NO MORE WAITING IN JESUS NAME LORD PLEASE REALISE THE MAKEUP I DESIRE PLEASE RESTORE ALL DISAPPOINTMENTS I HAVE HAD TO ME MIGHTLY ALL THE YEARS THE LOCUS HAS EATEN TO ME MIGHTLY IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
FATHER GOD ANSWER THIS PRAYER WITHOUT DELAY GRANT THEM THE MAKE UP THEY DESIRE SOON PLEASE MAKE ALL THE COMPANIES PRODUCE IT ABUNDANTLY GRANT THEM THEIR DEEPEST HEARTS DESIRE SOON IN JESUS NAME GIVE THEM HOPE AND BREAKTHROUGH ANSWER THIS LORD IN JESUS NAME IN JESUS NAME I CLAIM VICTORY IN THIS IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 43:8 : Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Theological Implications: This verse highlights several truths about God and humanity: Human Spiritual Condition: Without God’s intervention, people...
Replies
11
Views
161
Nope, I have been wrong, my decision to accept Jesus in my life has been a mistake… A huge mistake I have become a complete psycho, I am living away from the external world & just trying to pray, seek Him, read about His words, waiting for things to change & miracle. I don’t even remember when...
Replies
8
Views
242
I loved him, I loved him with my heart and soul, even if I was struggling in many areas of my life, I always put efforts for him, I loved him from the bottom of my heart. My heart also believes he loved me. During one discussion, I reacted in anger & with emotional intensity so he decided to...
Replies
9
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom