Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your peace and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your peace and signs that You are working on my intention. Lord Jesus, do not let me doubt in that. Also give me more confidence. Lord I come to Your throne of grace with request that You would bless me with so good understanding of math that I would not only succeed in my test but that I could also take additional non-compulsory math courses and do these well. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
191
Please pray for my daughter so that she can learn the math for tomorrow’s test, and please let her tutor and teacher show grace and help her learn. I pray her tutor is available and that my daughter learns for tomorrow’s test. Also please pray for her to get on the sports team that she is...
Replies
7
Views
192
Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy and lonely heart, but with faith that You hear every prayer. You know my situation, Lord, and You see the needs that are before us right now. Father God, I humbly ask for Your help and provision. Please send Your rescue for the payment of our...
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom