Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
161
Please My Lord, My Savior, help me to cast the demon of FEAR, Negative mindset, Breakthrough, Pre Mature death, All type of Pressure, All bad habit in my life, debts, the spirit of stay away of my family, Life of full of worry, stagnation, anxiety.. Please praying for me I don't have peace in my...
Replies
9
Views
498
I’m sending love and prayers for my inner child and everyone dear to me, including our ###, ###, ###, and of course, myself. In Jesus Christ's name, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom