Lord Jesus I pray that you will cover my ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elise

Guest
Lord Jesus I pray that you will cover my future husband with your precious blood, keep him pure for you and for me. Draw him closer to you and I pray that my husband will stand on the ROCK and his faith will be unshakable! Please separate him from the world and other women, thank you JESUS for answering my prayers. Let your will be done!! AMEN
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
8
Views
148
Jesus ### lies too much. I pray He can see Himself out and be of good character and pleasing and obeying the commandments and stop lies. I also pray for direction upon my life. And I always pray for protection in JESUS name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
244
Thank you for your prayer support in this time of need. I pray in JESUS I pray and I trust you that it will be filled with stamp of approval and granted to me by tomorrow MY .D in your name amen I am grateful for your prayer support Amen
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom