LORD JESUS I PRAY THAT MY ### WILL STOP ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LORD JESUS I PRAY THAT MY FAMILY WILL STOP USING ME, I AM UNDER A LOT OF STRESS. MY BROTHER HAS NO JOB ONE OF HIS GIRLFRIENDS WANTS TO COME VISIT HIM. MY MOM IS ASKING IF SHE AND MY BROTHER CAN STAY AT MY HOUSE. I SAID YES, BUT I DO NOT WANT THEM TO STAY HERE. TOO MUCH. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. I HAVE ### CHILDREN AND I AM JUST GETTING IT TOGETHER. LET NO WEAPON FORM AGAINST ME PROSPER.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
8
Views
148
Please Jesus please stop the war there is nothing you could not do, please intervene in this issue and stop the war also please increase ### prize please Jesus please. I trust you Jesus don't let hatred and Satan takeover and win, also Jesus can you help me score 100 in biology can you be with...
Replies
7
Views
151
Dear Lord Please let my wife stop trying to hurt our family by trying to make me out like I have been unfaithful. Please let her stop involving her mother and please if it is your will please let us separate in peace Jesus please. I don't run my mouth about her please let her not run her mouth...
Replies
7
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom