Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My grandkids have autism please pray for healing things are difficult. Age ###, ###, and ###. I trust The Great I AM. This too shall pass. Autism speaks I believe through faith that daily they'll speak, sing & praise Our Lord & King Hebrew 11:1 To God be all Glory, Praise & Honor for their...
Replies
8
Views
133
Psalm 43: Send Out Your Light 1 Vindicate me, O God, and plead my case against an ungodly nation; deliver me from deceitful and unjust men. 2 For You are the God of my refuge. Why have You rejected me? Why must I walk in sorrow because of the enemy’s oppression? 3 Send out Your light...
Replies
6
Views
287
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom