Lord Jesus i praise you help me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
101
Dear God, thank you for my home, cats, health, job, family & friends. Bless me to serve you today. Equip me. Give me discernment. Give me energy, creativity & intelligence to serve you & face life. Heal my dad, my cat, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### & all people! Bring joy. Help me at work to make...
Replies
9
Views
317
Dear Jesus, I praise you and adore you. My request is have to go through some medical testing tomorrow, please I pray all is normal. Also my ### has his routine testing I pray all is normal. My savior, I thank you with all my heart. AMEN
Replies
5
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom