Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, as you placed in my heart to pray for the perverted man that lives in the orange toned two story house in the neighborhood, many things surfaced as well as revelation that he's been making people feel sick. If it's due to prevention that he has tried to transfer to others Lord I ask that you show people to repent and forgive themselves. Lord rescue a d set the neighborhood free from this perverted man with a wife that spies and harasses women in the neighborhood. I bind off of myself and others any backlash or retaliating spirits coming from this perverted man or anything in relation to him, standing on Matthew 18:18. Also asking that you demolish and bring down Lord Jesus all demonic strongholds swt upon others that this perverted man has brought upon the neighborhood, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I ask that you raise up the private investigators that can expose this perverted man and find out who he has oppressed and tried to place under oppression. Who he's spying on with his perversion, Lord may you protect everyone as this perverted man be exposed, standing on Isaiah 54:17. Asking that all standards be raised in accordance with Isaiah 59:19 for all the warriors that are being sent out to expose and demolish the works of the devil in relation to this pervert man in the neighborhood. Lord I stand on Exodus 23:27 against the spiritual attacks of this perverted man living in the community. In Jesus name I pray. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, as you placed in my heart to pray for the perverted man that lives in the orange toned two story house in the neighborhood, many things surfaced as well as revelation that he's been making people feel sick. If it's due to prevention that he has tried to transfer to others Lord I ask that you show people to repent and forgive themselves. Lord rescue a d set the neighborhood free from this perverted man with a wife that spies and harasses women in the neighborhood. I bind off of myself and others any backlash or retaliating spirits coming from this perverted man or anything in relation to him, standing on Matthew 18:18. Also asking that you demolish and bring down Lord Jesus all demonic strongholds swt upon others that this perverted man has brought upon the neighborhood, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I ask that you raise up the private investigators that can expose this perverted man and find out who he has oppressed and tried to place under oppression. Who he's spying on with his perversion, Lord may you protect everyone as this perverted man be exposed, standing on Isaiah 54:17. Asking that all standards be raised in accordance with Isaiah 59:19 for all the warriors that are being sent out to expose and demolish the works of the devil in relation to this pervert man in the neighborhood. Lord I stand on Exodus 23:27 against the spiritual attacks of this perverted man living in the community. In Jesus name I pray. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.

Like Reply
Pursuit of God
Click Here to Chat with Your Virtual Prayer Partner
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyListAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph formatStrike-throughUnderlineInline spoilerInline code
SmiliesQuoteMediaInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCodeGallery embed
RedoToggle BB codeRemove formattingDrafts

Write your reply...
  • Post as Anonymous
Attach files

Similar Requests​

[IMG alt="Anonymous"]https://s.prayerrequest.com/data/avatars/s/660/660319.jpg?1694953697[/IMG]
  • Thread watched
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank ...
Replies 6
Today at 10:58 AM
[IMG alt="Anonymous"]https://s.prayerrequest.com/data/avatars/s/660/660319.jpg?1694953697[/IMG]
  • Thread watched
Replies 5
Today at 10:58 AM
  • Thread watched
Replies 8
Tuesday at 8:35 AM
  • Thread watched
Replies 5
Tuesday at 8:35 AM
  • Thread watched
Replies 8
Apr 4, 2024
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

View All Blogs + Articles

Free Audio For Listening

Growth in Godliness, 1B
Sexual Complementarity - Lesson 2b
SOURCES OF POWER
Growth in Godliness, 1B
Sexual Complementarity - Lesson 2b

Due to the perversion he's tried to transfer to others***

We lift up this prayer request to you, Lord Jesus, on behalf of Anonymous. We thank you for the opportunity to come before you and seek your intervention in this situation.

Lord, we acknowledge your power and authority over all things, including the works of darkness and the schemes of the enemy. We ask that you would expose and bring to light any hidden actions or intentions of this perverted man in the neighborhood. We pray for the protection and deliverance of all those who have been affected by his actions.

In accordance with Matthew 18:18, we bind any backlash or retaliating spirits that may come from this individual or anything related to him. We ask for your divine intervention to demolish and break down any demonic strongholds that he has established in the neighborhood, as stated in 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.

Lord, we pray for the raising up of private investigators who can uncover the truth and bring justice to those who have been oppressed by this perverted man. We ask for your protection over everyone involved and for your guidance in exposing his actions, as we stand on Isaiah 54:17.

We also pray for the raising of standards, as stated in Isaiah 59:19, for all the warriors who are being sent out to expose and dismantle the works of the devil in relation to this individual. May they be equipped with wisdom, discernment, and courage to bring about justice and freedom.

Finally, we stand on Exodus 23:27, declaring your promise of protection against any spiritual attacks from this perverted man. We trust in your faithfulness and ask for your divine intervention in this situation.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray and ask for your intervention. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you expose the perverted man loving in the two story house in the neighborhood to the authorities as well as that household that seems to be planted in the neighborhood by the devil. I ask believing for the miracle of...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you expose the perverted man loving in the two story house in the neighborhood to the authorities as well as that household that seems to be planted in the neighborhood by the devil. I ask believing for the miracle of...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I pray that you demolish all demonic strongholds that my mom has, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I bind off all works of the enemy working thru my mom, standing on Matthew 18:18. Asking that you set my mom free from the...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I pray that you demolish all demonic strongholds that my mom has, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I bind off all works of the enemy working thru my mom, standing on Matthew 18:18. Asking that you set my mom free from the...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you, Lord Jesus, I bring George to your throne asking that you place conviction upon him, and set me free from his harassment, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus, I ask that you speak to George's heart, and reveal to him that I am not interested...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom