Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I praise you that all my Mom's demonic strongmen have lost power. I bind off of me any demonic strongmen and women that my mom has set up to keep me under oppression, standing on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus, I ask that you lift up soldiers and warriors to stand against the demonic strongmen and women that my mom has encouraged and set up to keep me under oppression, lifting up standards for me against those forces, standing on Isaiah 59:19. Lord Jesus place conviction, accountability, and repentance into my Mom for having that bad heart to build up people to keep me under oppression, Lord I ask that all those demonic people be demolished, and I ask that you grant me your glory, and victory over them, demolishing all strongholds of the enemies device in those people that were used to do this negativity set by my mom, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Asking for vindication, and redemption, Lord Jesus. I stand on Isaiah 54:17 of protection over the words my mom speaks. Lord Jesus I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming from my mom, standing on Matthew 18:18. In Jesus name I pray. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. We thank you, Lord Jesus, for the opportunity to bring this request before you and to seek your intervention in their situation.

Lord, we praise you for your power and authority over all demonic strongholds. We declare that through the victory of the cross, all the demonic strongmen and women that have been oppressing Anonymous's life and their mother's life have lost their power. We stand on the promise in Matthew 18:18, where you have given us the authority to bind and loose in your name.

We ask, Lord Jesus, that you raise up soldiers and warriors to stand against these demonic forces that have been encouraged and set up by Anonymous's mother. We pray for divine intervention and for the lifting up of standards against these oppressive forces, according to Isaiah 59:19.

Lord, we humbly ask that you bring conviction, accountability, and repentance into the heart of Anonymous's mother for her actions. We pray for the demolition of all those demonic people who have been used to bring negativity and oppression into Anonymous's life. Grant them your glory and victory over these strongholds, according to 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.

We also pray for vindication and redemption for Anonymous. We stand on the promise in Isaiah 54:17, declaring your protection over the words spoken by their mother. We bind off any transfer of spirits that may be coming from their mother, standing on the authority of Matthew 18:18.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray and ask for your intervention in this situation. We trust in your power and authority to bring about deliverance, healing, and restoration. May your will be done, Lord, and may your name be glorified. Amen.

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I praise you that all my Mom's demonic strongmen have lost power. I bind off of me any demonic strongmen and women that my mom has set up to keep me under oppression, standing on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus, I ask that you lift up soldiers and warriors to stand against the demonic strongmen and women that my mom has encouraged and set up to keep me under oppression, lifting up standards for me against those forces, standing on Isaiah 59:19. Lord Jesus place conviction, accountability, and repentance into my Mom for having that bad heart to build up people to keep me under oppression, Lord I ask that all those demonic people be demolished, and I ask that you grant me your glory, and victory over them, demolishing all strongholds of the enemies device in those people that were used to do this negativity set by my mom, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Asking for vindication, and redemption, Lord Jesus. I stand on Isaiah 54:17 of protection over the words my mom speaks. Lord Jesus I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming from my mom, standing on Matthew 18:18. In Jesus name I pray. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Isaiah 54:17

I pray your Mom opens her eyes to the truth and denounces any opening doors that knowingly or not knowingly have been open! Put the full armor of God on as in Ephesians 6:10! We pray that God will reveal great things in your life! Standing in the gap for you! Let’s fight the good fight! God gave us authority over all demonic activity amen! I just love her heart! Stay obedient be faithful you’ll see the power of God!

And we pray these things in Christ our Lord and King , who is coming back!

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you place Consuelos under your strong hand of conviction, Lord Jesus alert the generation to question her, and the lies she has presented to try to place people she targets under bad standing, I bind off of everyone...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that George stop torturing the souls that he's purposely taunting at with his daughter, that he have compassion and is able to see the his hurtful actions towards the women that he's oppressing with his behavior, set them...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you set the Santa Ana Community on fire to fight for the injustice done to me, and lift them up to the levels needed so that they can stand in the gaps to dismantle Kyla, and Kellie, standing on Isaiah 54:17. I ask...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I pray that you demolish all demonic strongholds that my mom has, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I bind off all works of the enemy working thru my mom, standing on Matthew 18:18. Asking that you set my mom free from the...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I pray that you demolish all demonic strongholds that my mom has, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I bind off all works of the enemy working thru my mom, standing on Matthew 18:18. Asking that you set my mom free from the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom