Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you sever the ties with me and an ex's sister that is delusional over me, I stand on John 8:36. And, ask that you restore my life from the delusions that ### has over her brother and I, setting free any strongholds of...
Replies
5
Views
352
Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
101
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you set me free from ###, standing on John 8:36. Placing people in the gaps on my behalf to set me free from his ideas of me, bringing down any mental strongholds that are in his mindset in relation to me, standing on...
Replies
6
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom