Lord Jesus I love You, don't be far from ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:9 : But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen...
Replies
10
Views
190
Hi, can you please pray for me? I feel sad and far and distant from God. I do want to be closer to him. I want to feel like I’m closer to him. I want to feel like I love him. I want to feel like he loves me. He has been there for me without doubt without failure. My feelings are messed up right...
Replies
8
Views
350
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 15:3: “In the streets they wear sackcloth; on the roofs and in the public squares they all wail, prostrate with weeping.” Isaiah 15:3 paints a vivid picture of widespread mourning in Moab. It describes a nation in deep distress...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom