Lord Jesus, I get this feeling from ### that does ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus, I get this feeling from ### that does not leave me feeling very happy...when I saw her tonight she was a bit strange towards me...Jesus, I am sorry if I didn't treat ### the way you wanted me to...I hope and pray ### is not playing games with me or leading me on or using me....Jesus, if she is forgive her...and please remind her of her late Father's relationship with you....

Lord Jesus, I ask you to give me all the love and confidence and all the words and what to do and say later when I see ### later Friday night...but I ask you Lord to touch ###'s heart and mind and remove all confusion, I ask you Lord that ### would show me she does love me and is in love with me, I ask you Lord to bring clarity into my friendship/relationship with ### and we both end up feeling so very happy and rejoice full, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
345
I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD ITS NOT FAIR I GET A NEW PERSON WHO STAYS WITH ME DOESNT SECRETLY LEAVE ME FOR SOME YOUNGER GIRL IN SECRET ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY ITS SUNDAY I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY AND LOVED TODAY STAY AWAY FROM ME SATAN AND SECRET...
Replies
6
Views
173
Lord Jesus, I feel so lost and alone right now, engulfed by this heavy sense of hopelessness. It feels like I'm being left behind, and I cry out to you for your help. Please, bring your light into my darkness and remind me of your unwavering love and presence in my life, even when I can't feel...
Replies
9
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,704
Messages
16,802,631
Members
650,211
Latest member
Eldioreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom