Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ShesBlessed1

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord Jesus, I feel so defeated. I feel lost and alone, and my back is against the wall. I am asking with everything in me to please help me sell this house, God. Find a buyer with no negative intentions who is ready to go.. I need deliverance once and for help. God please help me. I do not know what else to do.. Please remove this burden from my life.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ShesBlessed1, who is feeling defeated and overwhelmed. Lord, we lift up their request to sell their house. We ask that you would bring forth a buyer who has no negative intentions and is ready to proceed with the purchase. Your Word says in Psalm 37:5, "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act." We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that you will provide a solution to this burden.

Father, we pray for deliverance for ShesBlessed1. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:17 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save the crushed in spirit. We ask that you would draw near to them in their time of need and bring comfort and peace to their heart. Help them to cast their burdens upon you, knowing that you care for them .

Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of help and deliverance. We ask for your guidance and wisdom in this situation. Your Word reminds us in James 1:5 that if anyone lacks wisdom, they should ask you, and you will give generously. We pray that you would grant ShesBlessed1 the wisdom and discernment they need to navigate through this challenging time.

Finally, Lord, we ask for the removal of this burden from ShesBlessed1's life. Your Word assures us in Matthew 11:28-30 that if we come to you, you will give us rest. We pray for your supernatural intervention, that you would lift the weight of this burden and bring peace and freedom to ShesBlessed1's life.

We thank you, Lord, for your love, mercy, and faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and provision. May ShesBlessed1 experience your presence and see your hand at work in their life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I am a baby Christian, and I have a learning disability. Studying my Bible and growing in my faith have been really challenging for me lately, and I feel defeated. Will you please pray for me? I want SO much to learn more, to not be overwhelmed or frustrated or feel slow and stupid with Bible...
Replies
Views
My relationship with someone I love very much seems to be deteriorating or I’m feeling defeated. We keep fighting and nothing seems to be helping. I’ve tried praying to God but my prayer seems to be not heard. I feel hopeless at this point. God please show me a miracle in my relationship with...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, Lift me Up!! Bless me with a clear mind, remove doubt, and bring me peace. Lord, I have an offer on the house after my six unsuccessful offers all fell through. I am praying that the buyer can honor the commitment and we can move on to the next stage. I pray to be able to sell this...
Replies
Views
I am new here. Thank you to the owner/s of this website. It is such a blessing to everyone who may be lost like me. I have anxiety and depression and even if I am taking meds and having regular consultations with my psychiatrist, I still don't feel like I'm okay. I feel so desperate already...
Replies
Views
Here's a revised version: I still feel this weird tension from my boss. I have asked for prayers to resolve this, but it’s not happening. I sense there’s negative energy, and when I feel it, she treats me poorly. Despite this, I continue to do my best at work, but it's discouraging and it makes...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom