Lord Jesus, I am here again and ...

God's Masterpiece

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord Jesus, I am here again and I ask You to touch ###'s mind and heart. Please let her understand all my points and help her realize that I am right. Lord, hinder ### and that guy ### from seeing each other. Be the gap between them and never allow any moment for them to be together. Not again, not anymore. Please Lord, take over and take full control for I can do nothing without Your help. You are my miracle working God. Please do something that will totally erase what they feel for each other. Let ### find another girl to love and he will deeply fall on that girl and he will take ### for granted. Stop their closeness and their relationship. I believe and claim that their relationship is totally over now. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen!
 
Lord Jesus, I am here again and I ask You to touch ###'s mind and heart. Please let her understand all my points and help her realize that I am right. Lord, hinder ### and that guy ### from seeing each other. Be the gap between them and never allow any moment for them to be together. Not again, not anymore. Please Lord, take over and take full control for I can do nothing without Your help. You are my miracle working God. Please do something that will totally erase what they feel for each other. Let ### find another girl to love and he will deeply fall on that girl and he will take ### for granted. Stop their closeness and their relationship. I believe and claim that their relationship is totally over now. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen!

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you human, and you need help, I am here to serve. If you are sick, we can pray for your healing. If you are oppressed of the Devil, we can have those devils casted out. If you are lost, and dead in your sins, you can become born again. If you do know the Lord Jesus Christ, and want to come...
Replies
9
Views
186
Dear Lord, It feels like I’ve reached the lowest point of my life. The trials I’m facing are too heavy to carry. I’m sick, Lord, and I don’t even have money to buy medicine. Our resort business has no visitors anymore, and I no longer know what to do. Please, Lord, help me. Touch my emptiness...
Replies
9
Views
302
I am here again to request a prayer for my wife in ###, ###, im requesting to please pray so that she may find a person who can sponsor her for a working visa/work. Her visa will expire this ### and we pray that somebody will give her a sponsorship. I thank God that my wife and i are still using...
Replies
11
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom