Lord Jesus heal me, Heal me whatever see ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kgoss1010

Humble Servant of All
Lord Jesus heal me, Heal me whatever see need healing, Heal me of whatever might separate me from you, Heal my memory, Heal my heart, Heal my emotions, Heal my finances, Heal my spirit, Heal my body, Heal my soul, Lay your hands gently upon me and heal me through your love. I pray in the name of Jesus.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please place Your healing hand upon me. Give me good health, strength, peace, and relief from every pain and stress. Restore my mind, body, and heart with Your love and mercy. Protect me from sickness and fill my life with hope and healing. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
176
Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Replies
10
Views
174
Prayer for My Life, Work, and Family Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, knowing that You are my refuge, my strength, and my ever-present help in times of trouble. Lord, I place my personal life, my work, and my family into Your loving hands. You know the pressures I am...
Replies
10
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom