Lord Jesus favour me and my ###

Tesalaza

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord Jesus favour ### and ### give us your grace and sent ### customers from now and forever Amen give ### your power of miracle in Jesus precious name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for photo recovery of so many precious memories stolen by the enemy, and ask that as I reach out to family and friends to recover family photos that You put on their heart to remember me and take action in locating photos of family and my childhood in Jesus' name I pray You...
Replies
10
Views
259
Lord, I come before You with a heavy heart. You know the pain I have been carrying at work. You know the things that have been said about me, the way I have been portrayed, and how deeply it hurts to feel that my bosses think I am someone who cannot get things done. You also know the people who...
Replies
9
Views
158
Pray for Jesus favour upon for my job with ### and there will be a second interview and finally a job offer. And I want stand out above the rest of the candidates and be given this job.
Replies
5
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,439
Messages
16,799,905
Members
649,960
Latest member
Staidale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom