Lord Jesus Christ thanks for everything that ...

Miklani

Prayer Warrior
Lord Jesus Christ thanks for everything that you have given to me bless me and my family with good health and wealth and I work hard and I need your blessings throughout forgive me for my mistakes, sins, fake promises, misuse of relationships and time, money but I make sure to rectify all this and fulfill my needs praying this in the name of Lord Jesus Christ amen!
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
171
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
200
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
472
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom