Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Stop And Tell The Lord Thank YOU!!! God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Lord, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my Great Physician and Healer. You are my Provider...
Replies
Views
  • Article
10 Prayers to Help You Exchange Anxiety and Fear for Peace Written By Dawn Wilson—Crosswalk. com Contributing Writer 1. Remember: God is not the source of anxiety or fear. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7). See also...
Replies
Views
  • Article
30 Christmas Prayers and Blessings for Family and Loved Ones Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial StaffCrosswalk.com 20221 Dec Christmas prayers offer a beautiful way to reflect on the birth of Jesus Christ and the many blessings we have. There is no doubt this year has been a difficult...
Replies
Views
  • Article
50 Names and Titles of Jesus: 1. Almighty One – “…who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Rev. 1:8 2. Alpha and Omega – “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” Rev. 22:13 3. Advocate – “My dear children, I write this to you so that...
Replies
Views
name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst lots of health issues, rheumatoid arthritis from last 32 years, 4 measure surgeries, both knee replacement, both hip ball changed, thyroid weight loss from...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom