Lord Jesus Christ I pray that you get my mother more###

kelvinfern7

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus Christ I pray that you get my mother more resources to heal her of her diseases like arthritis and bug bites. I pray that she will speed up, have calmer nerves. I pray that her hair will be renewed. I pray that she will sleep earlier instead of sleeping as late as 1:00 A.M. and 3. I pray that she will not be sleeping with the tv on. I pray that you get out all ungodly pollution in her life. I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ I pray that you hear my prayers. I miss ### ### Lord. Please touch his heart to reach out to me again. Thank you Lord.. Hear my cry oh Lord. 🙏😭
Replies
13
Views
480
Lord Jesus Christ I pray that u bless me financial and bless me with a good husband, I also pray that u bless me with money to start a business and to take of all of my bills medic and all my needs so do I pray in Jesus name
Replies
4
Views
235
My dear Jesus Christ first I want to thank you for all the blessings you have given me. My dear Jesus I love you so much and want you to mold me according to your design. I want to live for you my dear Jesus. My body and soul are yours and I will always accept your will. My dear Jesus Christ I...
Replies
12
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom