Lord I've been praying hard and trying ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I've been praying for ### Campbell transformation long time ago. Lord please hear my prayers for ### to be humble kind and compassionate. May he wakes from sleep he will have peace and a joyous heart. May he think of me always and plan to come to the Philippines from America to meet us...
Replies
5
Views
355
I’ve been praying for God to please help me with housing before February-March for my husband and unborn baby (due in ### weeks) I know it’s still a bit early but I don’t know if He hears me or not :( it’s so depressing. I’ve been trying to find affordable housing lately and have no luck at all...
Replies
10
Views
562
Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,769
Messages
16,803,425
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom