Lord its me, it's me, it's me, oh Lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyloulou

Disciple of Prayer
Lord it's me, it's me, it's me, oh Lord, standing in the need of Prayer. Somebody pray for me and my family, keep us on your mind, cause we are in desperate need of prayer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my clarity of mind my constant fear and my now social problems that connect to a hierarchy I need to hear.
Replies
11
Views
169
I lost my insurance and haven’t been able to keep up with rent and bills. I may have to look for a shelter as my rent debt keeps increasing. It is to a point where I’m starting to doubt God’s promises. I have struggled and strained. There’s a song “God will make a way, when there seems to be no...
Replies
7
Views
277
I pray that voodoo and witchcraft be taken away from me and my family and that the people above us leave and never throw me and that the demons he put on me everyday go away and stop taking I can’t go anywhere by myself or shower brush my teeth use the bathroom cook it’s horrible ###
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom