Lord instruct my heart and help me to seek ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord instruct my heart and help me to seek Your face! Lord Jesus have mercy on me, humble me and change my heart. Amen amen
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the wonderful name of Jesus as it is through him that we can come to you, lord you know the pain in my heart from the loss of my ### last year, I thought each day it would get easier but it doesn't because I know that the last words I said to my ### are...
Replies
6
Views
193
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:58: I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 119:58, the psalmist is expressing a deep, heartfelt desire to connect with God. The phrase...
Replies
7
Views
188
I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom