Lord, In Jesus name, I ask that your Holy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrytsak

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, In Jesus name, I ask that your Holy Spirit be upon ### & ###. Lord may the power of the Holy Spirit bring them together and bless them with Love for one another. May this love that is of God bless them and unite them in marriage. In Jesus name I pray.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, You have said that "he who receives a prophet in the name of prophet shall receive a prophet's reward," (Matthew 10:41). So, I ask that all Your holy prophets that exist today around the world may be diligent daily in seeking You in prayer, and the reading of Your holy Word. That You...
Replies
8
Views
211
Dear Lord, 🙏✨ Thank You for this new day and for the gift of life. Please guide us today and help us finish this day with a positive mindset, peaceful hearts, and joyful spirits. Protect our peace from anything that may bring sadness, stress, or negativity into our lives. Lord, be with us in...
Replies
9
Views
155
Lord fill me with your Holy Spirit and Heal me physically, spiritually, mentally and naturally. I need The Lord more than ever. May the Almighty God bless me in all my ways.
Replies
10
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom