Lord I'm not sleeping well and work has been horrible.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer overwhelmed what a day it has been rest sleep faith hope release black quote .jpg
    quote prayer overwhelmed what a day it has been rest sleep faith hope release black quote .jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I'm not sleeping well and work has been horrible. I feel sick and on edge. I'm worried about my dad's two eye surgeries over the next several weeks, my dogs not feeling well, my parents getting older and needing more of me. I really need some easier days at work. Everything looks crazy to...
Replies
14
Views
141
I'm not sleeping well. Please pray for health and energy this week. Sleep through the night. I wouldn't have to work past 9 pm today. That everyone that would need our help would be in by 2:30 pm. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
94
  • Locked
Lord please please let tomorrow be better today has.been so hard.at.work and.feeling very very.depressed. Please let.me.get another job and have.something fun in my life very soon. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom