Lord I want to trust in your will for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmorley

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord I want to trust in your will for me, and decide what is best for me. Thank you lord, for finally, after years of trying, to get a job, getting one. This has made me see, that I need to get a better job, so that I can support myself and my kids properly on my own should my ### year relationship fail. I would like to have a good paying, and fulfilling job anyway. Thank you lord, for everything you have provided for me this far. Thank you for allowing me to help the family that didn't have heat, with firewood, and an electric blanket. I am so happy that I could actually help someone, even though small, for a change. In JESUS name. AMEN!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You with a quiet heart. If You are reminding me of my old prayers, thank You for answering them—even the ones I prayed when I was still in ###. Thank You for providing for my family when all we had was faith. If this whisper is from You, Lord, help me listen. If there is...
Replies
5
Views
233
Every happy, my wife seems to want to bring me down. When I am distant and upset about a fight with her, that is actually what seems to make her want to be close to me. It’s as if she wants me to be far away so that she can have a reason to hate me. It is crazy because I am doing my best to seek...
Replies
10
Views
538
LORD GOD thank you for keeping me safe throughout the night. Thank you for waking me up to a brand new day. GOD i pray that you will guide me and be with me today and forever. GOD i put on the full armour as i leave my home and during my travels today. GOD i trust in you. In Jesus Christ...
Replies
10
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom