lord i want to glorify your name you are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyshelly124

Account Closed
lord i want to glorify your name you are worthy there is none like you i### prayer over my life right now remove all the plots which was set for me increase my knowledge on my job help me to use the ipod properly when taking my orders help me to communicate well with my guests
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing in jesus name i pray

amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I praise and glorify Your holy Name. 🙏 Yesterday was truly a great blessing for me and my family. You poured out Your favor and showered us with more guests here in our resort. Even though there were only five of us managing everything, we were able to handle it all because of Your...
Replies
8
Views
364
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Glory and PRAISE to you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little ones (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
6
Views
424
“Father, glorify Your name.” “Answer my cry, O Lord, in a way that will accomplish Your will, for Your will is good, acceptable, and perfect. It is best for You, and therefore best for me and any others who may be affected by this prayer.”
Replies
5
Views
923
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom