Lord I thank you for waking me up and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I thank you for waking me up and helping me get through the day. I also pray that you make my ### strong and you give him strength. And help me to take care of him. In Jesus name, amen, Lord I always pray that you help me to walk and be like you everyday, The joy of the lord is my strength. I can do all things in Christ. And Lord look beyond my ### today and guide me. In Jesus name, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN NO HEARING SEEING WAKING UP EVER AGAIN IN MY ENERGY JOY FAVOR I EARNED NOT IN THE LORDS WILL GOD DOESNT CALL YOU FRIEND GREATLY GO TO HELLL WHERE U BELONG THAT STILL DOESNT WANT ME TO FIND ### NOT BE FRESH N CLEAN FALL OUT OF HEAVEN NO HELP NO FAVOR COVERED IN GATE R CLOSED SPIRITUAL TO...
Replies
11
Views
174
Dear lord thank you for waking me up today and others and giving us another day thank you for believing in me and never giving up on Me . And others . To the people who still have faith in me I thank u to the people who lost hope in me I'm sorry and I love u and I'm going to restore your faith...
Replies
9
Views
403
Thank you Lord for waking me up again this morning. Thank you Father for giving me another chance to see another day. Thank you Lord for everything you have planned out for us today. Father continue to have your way in our lives as a family and as husband and wife. Bless my husband and reveal...
Replies
5
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom