abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord I thank you for the money I have I ask you please lord bless multiply and enlarge my finances my financial income savings pleass now in millions millions millions now right now more more every day in Jesus name I decree and declare I win alot alot more than ### million now right now without any delay it haporns to me right now without any delay it is realised to me right now without any delay it shall be permant in Jesus Christ name lord I ask you plesse plesse by your power do these things for me now please without any delay in Jesus namess
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
195
Lord thank you for hearing my prayers my ### have come together with apologies I’ve been going to church my finances are getting better Lord I thank you again please keep me and my family in prayer in Jesus name I pray for this Amen
Replies
11
Views
500
Praying for peace, strength, breakthrough, and healing to all. Happy Easter. In Jesus Name I pray Amen!
Replies
10
Views
579
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom