Lord I really need ### blessing today ...

Dear Lord, I come to you as humbly as I know how today and everyday I need thee in my life but today I am seeking help because my car has been taken away, l lost my job no money no way to get around no place to live and I need a financial blessing today please send me some help the IRS has taken all of my refund that I was going to get me a car with and a place to live now I have nothing not one dime to try and survive off of and its really putting a strain on my life. If you could send your angels down to help me out of this terrible position I will be forever grateful as usual. Thank you and this is my cash app in case someone could bless me through it. $###
 
Lord I really need money blessing today so I can pay my rent and car note and loans I asked for more money to pay them today in Jesus name thank you
I really need help Father God
 
Dear Father God bless with money to get my mother a good headstone and to get me a car and so I can bless other people Thank u Jesus for the blessing Amen
 
I asked you Jesus My God for a money Blessings today in my mighty holy name I Pray and trust all Good things comes from your Glow Thank you Jesus Thank you for all you do for me ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
429
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
268
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm trying so hard but I keep getting turned down every which way I've turned. I tried to come up with the money to help my daughter ### and my son ### come up with the money for the place to move into in ### and finances to pay my car payment, and bills but...
Replies
7
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom