Lord, I really like ###. ### is giving me mixed signals.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I really like someone. He's giving me mixed signals and I don't know if he likes me or not. Please let the answer become clear soon. I have been through a lot of relationship pain. Please protect me from more pain Lord. I pray for the right outcome. Jesus please give me strength and help me manage my emotions in a healthy way.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey!! I’m Maria, an orthodox teenager. Lately, I’ve been getting mixed signals from the boy I’ve liked for quite a while now. He’s my best friend and probably one of the boys I care for the most - besides my brother and father - in my life. I really love him and I wish I could pursue a...
Replies
8
Views
494
Mixed signals about something. We read in the Bible about how unrepentant sinners will face the judgement of God. However, there's a disconnect between what I read and what I see. What I see is that days, weeks, months, and years later those (continually) doing wrong are still flitting around...
Replies
5
Views
418
I've recently met this woman at my church and she's amazing! We've been messaging since before Christmas after she messaged me out of the blue about a dream she had about me. Long story short God was speaking through her whilst I was having this revelation in a coffee shop (I have a ### year...
Replies
8
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom