Lord I pray you hear the prayers. My struggles be healed, I

jcjcpurple

Beloved of All
Lord I pray you hear the prayers. My struggles be healed, I pray for happiness, a financial blessing to pay rent on time, and car off, a miracle to get through what I'm going through just once to be happy and feel like I accomplished, my children get their lives together and stop depending on me for a bail out. ### find a better job and receive a financial blessing to pay her rent and car payments on time, and pay off tickets, watch over her and keep her safe while making deliveries for work and she make it home safely at night, that she come to reality and stop being used and figure things out. ### receive a financial blessing to pay off car and remove my name, and realize that I'm not her personal babysitter and only grandparent. Continue to bless ###. ### stay healthy. Bless my grandchildren ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### keep them safe and healthy. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll. Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.


Go to stevenkscott.com

Philippians 4:19 and Matthew 6:26
 
YMay God in Jesus' name bless you with the desires of your heart, everything that you stand in need of, and everything that God wants you to have according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. AmenY
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you. I need you now Lord please hear and answer prayers. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to secure the place ### was approved for in ### as soon as possible. ### get the job in ### right now and find happiness in ###. My daughter ### find happiness...
Replies
9
Views
160
Lord thank you I need you. Please hear and answer my prayers. I pray to get my blood pressure under control, a financial blessing, mental, physical, and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### finds a better, safe job and place to live in ### this week or as soon as possible. Come into ###'s...
Replies
8
Views
146
Lord God I pray that you hear all my prayers especially my desperate prayer for financial provision and blessings. Lord everything is falling apart and I'm in a really bad financial position. I really need your help and your favor. Lord I need a miracle. Please hear my prayer. Please help me. I...
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom