Lord I Pray We Have Good News Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for good news tomorrow!! God Bless!
Replies
8
Views
249
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will we will have heat tonight and the propane company delivers early tomorrow morning. Almost out. Mid 30’s rain/mixing. Dear lord I love you, trust you & will wait for you. I want to know you better & love you more. I surrender to you, please take care...
Replies
8
Views
294
Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. I know my prayers are very repetitive, but that is because my prayers are what I need. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes, in audits, enrollment or helping anyone...
Replies
8
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom