Lord, I pray that you will do a miracle ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard2014

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I pray that you will do a miracle in my marriage today. I pray that somehow you will touch ###'s heart and move her heart to see things in a different way. Please soften her heart and change any reasons she has wanted to leave this marriage, I pray that you will allow her to be able to see it all in a new light and be able to rationally think about it. Please provide her Your peace which surpasses all understanding.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help my help cometh from the Lord that made heaven and earth. Needing prayer for finances now tonight to keep a little place to live. I have nothing much but I thank God for what I have. I need a miracle without one...
Replies
9
Views
251
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
238
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom