Lord I pray that ### will stop doing

Cassylee50

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I pray that ### will stop doing wrong permanently lord change his heart for the good to do right by me and our relationship. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I should stop being friends with people who only take advantage of me. I deserve to be surrounded by people who genuinely love and support me. ❤️
Replies
9
Views
276
pray for peace and safety at the ### ### in ###, ###. pray for negative men to stop doing unjust gun crimes at ### in ###, ### in August ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
322
Lord, I don't know why are you doing this rara to me if you are God why don't you bless me with a job that is permanent and I need not suffer so much by pressuring to do illegal things. Where are you when I needed the most huh. And where are you when I am unfairly dismissed after each contract...
Replies
7
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom