Lord I pray that I will not be tempted ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I pray that I will not be tempted by anything of this world. For I am in the world but I am not of it please forgive me. In Jesus name, amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I went through lots of warfare my whole life..it is getting better but my soul is still tired. I now fell in love with someone but he rejects me. This opened the wounds of rejection and abandonment and I felt tempted to think bad thoughts like, my life is useless. I did cut myself when I was...
Replies
8
Views
117
Hello, I have some very challenging psychological issues, depression, PTSD, and also psychosis. I am not always sad, as the Lord is helping me, but in moments of desperation, fear, or hopelessness I am tempted to say bad things like: "I do not want to live anymore" or "I cannot go on." This is...
Replies
6
Views
144
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 9:14: For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse describes Folly, personified as a woman who positions herself prominently to attract...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom