Lord I pray that I get a positive response ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I pray that I get a positive response today about the job interview I attended over two weeks ago.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I get a very positive response to my proposal of ### from my employer today. Please pray negotiations finish successfully today and we move forward to the next stage of signing the rupture conventional asap.
Replies
9
Views
338
Prayer request as I am getting disheartened by the response that I am getting in my job search. I have applied for a few jobs and it is either wait and wait, and what is worse is that the previous job which I applied and interviewed for they did not select it for the position and luckily they...
Replies
9
Views
327
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 1:20 – “At this, ### got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, ### responds to the devastating news that he has lost his children and all his possessions...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,574
Members
650,504
Latest member
Betaraerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom