Lord I pray that even though today brings me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith1234

Humble Servant of All
Lord I pray that even though today brings me anxiety and sadness that you will lay me heavy on the hearts, minds, souls, thoughts, and the good of me and times of me to all ###. I pray that maybe in a bad situation today and as much as it hurts, some good and positive can come from it. Lord I pray you lay me on all their minds and pray that they can all see life in how good it was before. I pray in your name. Amen
 
Father, I thank You for being the God of every blessing, the fount of every joy, and the source of everything good. I know it is in Your heart to bless the lives of Your children, and as Your child, I desire Your blessing upon my life. Thank You that Your blessings enrich my life, leave me without sorrow, bring me the treasures of Your grace, and express all the kindness of Your favor. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. I know my prayers are very repetitive, but that is because my prayers are what I need. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes, in audits, enrollment or helping anyone...
Replies
9
Views
310
Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. I know my prayers are very repetitive, but that is because my prayers are what I need. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes, in audits, enrollment or helping anyone...
Replies
8
Views
246
I pray that even though I admit I was lazy and negligent and got myself in this situation, my supervisor will have pity on me and speed up her corrections so I can submit my project by the deadline.
Replies
5
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom