Lord, I pray salvation of my ### soon. Don't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I pray salvation of my ### soon. Don't know if backsliders or if hearts never really were transformed...Gentle Holy Spirit, woo the eyes of their hearts to Jesus. Jesus, knock loudly on their hearts and enter soon and permanently. ###
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed salvation prayer with brother ### who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. May the Lord change his mind and give him a new heart. May the Holy Spirit fill him and be regenerated as new born again in Christ. All glory be to Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
315
Our Father, we believe every good and perfect gift is from above, James 1:17. May abundant grace to juice fast & pray be given for the salvation & spiritual growth of my family & all the families of those who pray here. I ask for The Holy Spirit of Grace and Supplication, Zech 12:10, for grace...
Replies
12
Views
426
rebuking the bad spirit around my family against me, we are dysfunctional but they have a torment against me full of liar against me and pretending I believe it lies from Satan for put me down. They want to blame me for their mistakes, they are ungrateful, full of resentment, I am tired of...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,546
Messages
16,777,985
Members
648,108
Latest member
Elmeunoraeneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom