Lord i pray for your help with my problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My problem is. . . . I stay where I'm comfortable, even when I'm unhappy. I know I've outgrown this chapter, but change feels scary. Familiar pain feels safer than the unknown. But comfort isn't the same as peace. I deserve more than just “getting by.”
Replies
4
Views
205
Lord I have a situation at work. I need your intervention in a matter you know is on my mind. Help solve this issue on Friday, positively in my favor, in favor of the student and my program. Thank you Lord. Walk beside me, lift me up and take away my anxiety as I fear not as you are with me always.
Replies
9
Views
280
Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom