michele
Humble Prayer Partner
Lord, I pray for my daughter. Tomorrow is her big test, I pray that you would remove any stress that she is feeling. Give her mind the clarity it needs to concentrate on the test. I pray that you would be with her tomorrow at 12 o'clock as she is taking the test. Give her a peace. Supply her with the knowledge that she needs to pass this exam. Lord you know how hard she has been preparing for this test, she has done everything she possibly can to prepare. I pray that you would not allow her to make any careless mistakes. Give her wisdom. I know Lord that she will make a great Nurse, she is kind, caring, compassionate and loving. Please allow her to pursue this career that she so desperately desires. Lord hear my prayers. I thank you for allowing us the opportunity to come to you with our requests. I thank you Lord, through faith I believe this will happen. Amen
