Lord, I pray for ### to acknowledge you and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

antyluv02

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I pray for ### to acknowledge you and grow closer to you. Please help him find a church so he can attend regularly. Remove any negative energy that is connected to him.

In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 21:28 – “At that time, when David saw that the Lord had answered him on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite, he offered sacrifices there.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, David recognizes that God...
Replies
8
Views
183
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 3:12-14: Go, proclaim this message toward the north: “’Return, faithless Israel,’ declares the LORD, ‘I will frown on you no longer, for I am faithful,’ declares the LORD, ‘I will not be angry forever. Only acknowledge your...
Replies
7
Views
284
Lord, I pray to you today that everything goes smoothly at work. That no processes need to change. That all enrolled correctly. That everyone is nice and do not confront me in any way. That no one experiences a situation that upsets or makes for a trying time for them. I pray for a raise that...
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom