Lord, I pray for ###. That you would ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redledbetter1

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I pray for ###. That you would bless her day and I pray that she will be able to manage her bills and expenses. Lord, bring her closer to you. Pour out your in her life.

Show her who YOU are, Jesus! Please bring down the walls around her heart.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
159
Good evening, everyone. In this ongoing spiritual warfare fighting for my future wife, the enemy interrupted our life again. Last Wednesday night, the enemy attacked her mind to prey on her vulnerability with lies and severe anxiety from a moment of panic. The enemy has tortured her with an...
Replies
11
Views
236
Good evening everyone, I repost this prayer in defense of my wife to be and I’s relationship. The enemy once again caused her to flee yesterday by lying to her and preying on her emotions. She even acknowledged the enemy had been attacking her, and she had become so burdened by its onslaught it...
Replies
9
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom