Lord I pray for stability in my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, With a humble and grateful heart, I lift up this prayer to You. Thank You for sustaining me through every challenge, every burden, and every moment when I felt weak and alone. Even during the times when I almost lose hope, You continue to give me strength, guidance, and reasons to keep...
Replies
8
Views
176
Please pray for me, I recently started working and I want to stay in a peaceful environment as I do not promote violence at work. Please put me in your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
268
LORD i need help with homework and stability in JESUS name amen
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom