Lord, I pray for my family to receive your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I pray for my family to receive your PEACE and Healings and to help those that suffer with illness. Lord please touch them physically and mentally and bring your love, joy, wisdom, and strength into their body, minds and daily life. Lord, at this time I want to thank you for a beautiful thanks given day. My family really did enjoy themselves together. Thank you so much for a great day. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
When I prayed for you ### ....the word "favor" was what I heard from the Lord. Glory to God!

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, PLEASE..help him. I lift up ### - the one You formed with purpose and greatness. When Life feels too heavy or the world gets too loud, be his calm. Remind him that he is not just a MAN in a broken world - he is a king in the making, covered by grace and called by You. Speak peace...
Replies
7
Views
281
Dear Father, may You grant the request for temporary housing on ### Street in ### that he may be able to settle his family in as they go about the process of rebuilding the home they lost in the tragic, demonic ### Fire. Satan will never win and as a devote believer I know You will allow this to...
Replies
9
Views
384
prayer for God to use me as vessel in this world. I pray that my spirit and body are cleansed of all sins and that I am able to discern the Lord clearly & receive blessings for the Lord. I know the word says ask and it shall be given according to the Lord's will and seek and I shall find. I have...
Replies
12
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom