Lord, I pray for good grades on Final tests ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I pray for good grades on Final tests and course grades for my ###. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray for final grades of A in both of my grad school classes this semester, I am working on my final paper and working diligently. pls make sure i do well on both the final ppr and presentation. pls pray that i finish my comps list and refine my list and topic for a final grade of A in that...
Replies
10
Views
214
Thank you for the opportunity to post here again and advance thank you for all the people who will include my prayers to theirs. I pray to be more disciplined in terms of studying my pre-board study materials. I had a passing grade in prelims, and a failing grade in our midterms, and I need to...
Replies
9
Views
521
Dear Lord, I’m eternally grateful for the life you gave me and I ask forgiveness for all the sins I have committed. I humbly ask for prayers and blessings as I am currently enrolled in university and I have not got good grades in a course which is crucial to my program I need prayers to pass...
Replies
6
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom