Lord I pray for full restoration of my broken relationship.

LadyAgape

Beloved Servant
Lord I pray for full restoration of my broken relationship. I have faith you are working on our behalf. Don't let the enemy tear us apart. Prepare both of our hearts for a blessed reunion as a couple once again. Don't let pride take hold in any way. This trial is starting to take a toll on my sleep and health, deliver me to my miracle Lord.
 
Amen! In Jesus name. Bring this union to a new one that honors you Lord!
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is ###'s love seminar for relationships, career.
 
Hello, friend. I’m praying that the Lord may bring healing and restoration to your relationship. Be sure to stay close to God through prayer because He is able to provide guidance as you turn to Him for help. Proverbs 3:5-6 gives this wonderful assurance: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.”
 
Hello, friend. I’m praying that the Lord may bring healing and restoration to your relationship. Be sure to stay close to God through prayer because He is able to provide guidance as you turn to Him for help. Proverbs 3:5-6 gives this wonderful assurance: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.”
Yes, thank you for that.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
186
I request prayers to restore my broken relationship and I seek forgiveness for ending it so quickly. I ask that love and trust be restored and that I am always kind and caring and empathetic henceforth. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
351
Please pray for me for God to heal my broken relationship with my ex ..coz it's been now two years but I can't get over him..we were together for ### years ..I pray God returns him back to me when he is safe🙏
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom