LORD I PRAY FOR ALL THE PARTICULAR THINGS I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
LORD I PRAY FOR ALL THE PARTICULAR THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR DESIRE TO BE MADE PRODUCED ON THE SHELFS ABUNDANTLY NOW AND TO EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS LORD MAKE THEM PRODUCE THEM SOON IN JESUS NAME I PRAY BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME SS
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Lord please please forgive me for all things all sins please lord have mercy apon me now please in Jesus name lord lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you lord peacefully please please please remove absolutely all every marks all every scars all every jaggy bits all every splits...
Replies
10
Views
202
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom