Lord I pray for a miracle for my youngest ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcjcpurple

Beloved of All
Lord I pray for a miracle for my youngest daughter she has lost her apartment and now have to let her two little boys be with the dad until she can find a new place to stay and she is pregnant again. Lord I pray that she find shelter so her and her children will not be homeless for long. I know Lord I have been praying on my problems but now I pray for guidance for my three adult children to get on their feet and learn responsibility. Lord I pray for happiness for me and my children will come soon and that we will be okay. Amen.
 
Lord God I humbly pray for this request and may it be granted oh God Almighty accdg to your will.. we love you and I know You never fail to love us.. Thank u Lord..... In JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN

"God will make a way when there seems to be no way" :-)
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God Bless you and all of your family to be safe, healthy, together, saved, independent, financially stable, and have a close relationship with God. Peace be with you.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ l need your help to remove this odd feeling of my ### son that makes him to be confused. Lord Jesus please help him to have a calm mind and to be able to stay strong inspite of everything.🙏🙏🙏
Replies
9
Views
390
Once again l request to kindly pray for my youngest son ### as he has joined his B.Pharmacy and he is staying in a hostel now. Today he is complaining about it as he is not comfortable sharing rooms with others. l know only our Lord Jesus Christ can help him and be with him.🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
12
Views
507
I want to express my gratitude to each and everyone of you who support me and my family in your prayer 🙏🙏🙏. May God be with each one you and give you strength and peace in every area of your life. My youngest son ### will proceed his higher studies in B Pharmacy in ###, it is because of God’s...
Replies
8
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom