Lord I pray a hedge of thorns around ###. I pray

Song.of.Solomon

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I pray a hedge of thorns around ###.

I pray that you impart wisdom into him and he opens his eyes to the things going on around him.

I pray you break any demonic ties that are holding his heart captive and I plead the blood of Jesus over him and over my household.

In your holy name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and Savior I lift up my oldest daughter ###, my daughter ### and her daughter which is my granddaughter ### and my sister ### and I pray that in 2026 the chains are breaking they're broken the end of this...
Replies
7
Views
280
⛪️ Church, Family Intervene Mt 18:16-17, Convict Jn16:8, Hedge w/Thorns Ho 2:6, Clarity, Avoids Evil Men 2 Tim 3:5, Inner Healing Isa 1:6 Ps 23:1-6, Stops Sinning, Knowledge of God, 1 Cor 8:1, Prov 9:10, Prov 8:13... 🙏 Father, thank You for grace to pray for her signaling to me You are not...
Replies
12
Views
139
⛪️ Church, Family Intervene Mt 18:16-17, Convict Jn16:8, Hedge w/Thorns Ho 2:6, Clarity, Avoids Evil Men 2 Tim 3:5, Inner Healing Isa 1:6 Ps 23:1-6, Stops Sinning, Knowledge of God, 1 Cor 8:1, Prov 9:10, Prov 8:13... 🙏 Father, thank You for grace to pray for her signaling to me You are not...
Replies
11
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom